Tenant Placement Service
Primary Objective: To Secure a Tenant
- Advertise property, by signage, newspaper, website or other methods needed.
- Show property 7 days a week to prospective Residents.
- Receive and analyze computerized credit reports. Pull on-line criminal and eviction information.
- Verify previous rental history and employment.W2, pay stubs, tax returns. (prior 5 years)
- Submit association paper work for approval if necessary.
- Collect all move-in money and prepare landlord protective lease.
Primary Objective: Full Property Management
- Collect monthly rent and disburse to owner. (per handbook)
- Handle all tenant relations.
- Bookkeeping of all financial transactions.
- Hold security deposit and advanced rent in escrow.
- Handle all emergency and non emergency repair calls.
- Handle repair disbursements from your account.
- Prepare monthly income and disbursement statements.
- Post late notices. Initiate eviction actions if necessary.
- Video tape unit prior to move-in and upon move-out.
- Prepare and manage proper notice of claim of security deposit.
- Handle proper disbursement of security deposit and advance rent.
Please Read Our Handbook
The “Property Owner’s Handbook” is designed to familiarize you with our administrative process. It is our sincere belief that when you as our client, understand this process, we can better serve your needs.
All relationships are established by written agreement between you and Rent Florida Realty or companies acquired by Rent Florida Realty. All terms, conditions and provisions outlined in this handbook are subject to change or withdrawal at any time without notice. You should look solely to your individual property management services agreement for actual services rendered. For the most up to date version of this handbook, check our web site rentfloridarealty.com